Rules for Healthy Eating

Rules for Healthy Eating
Eating healthy is something that many of us want to do, but we have a hard time because of the temptations at home and at work and on the road. I'm not hiding anything and say that there was the easy change in your diet, but I advise against major changes and for making incremental changes.

giving an example, I eat pretty healthy right now, but my current plan is an accumulation of small changes I've made ​​over time. I first started eating leaner meats, and trying to incorporate more fruits and vegetables. Then I added in cereals healthy breakfast, oatmeal, whole grain bread. I switched to low-fat milk and other low fat options. I ate more nuts and I tried things like flax seeds. Finally, I had a pretty healthy diet (except for sweets), but then I became a vegetarian. I cut the meat completely, including chicken and fish. Eventually, I began to gradually eliminate dairy products and eggs, and started using soy milk and other soy products. I slowly tried vegan recipes, so that I am now almost 100% vegan, and loving every minute of it. Lately I've tried to cut caffeine and sweets, but gradually. If you try to cut a small thing at a time, you will eventually get used to the change and it will become normal for you. Then repeat the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment